Bow and arrow: skål-salud:street stories
» Yonas Millares
» “Blue” / Stephanie Valdivieso
» Skål-Salud site (under construction)
1. Sigmund Freud, The Interpretation of Dreams, 3rd edition (New York, NY : Macmillan, 1913), 1.
2. Public Space and Political Public Sphere: The Biographical Roots of Two Motifs in My Thought. 11 November 2004.
3. Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, “More Thoughts on Cultural Translation.” European Institute for Progressive Cultural Policies.
April 2008. .
4. Based upon both my experience and Yonas’s, bar opening hours and the regulation of alcohol consumption are similar for many
5. Suzi Gablik, “Connective Aesthetics: Art After Individualism” in Mapping the Terrain:
New Genre Public Art, ed. Suzanne Lacy (Seattle, WA : Bay Press, 1995).
6. In Peru, urban art is closely linked to arte popular (connected to identity, opposed to academic paradigms).
It is related to the Mestizo culture and the aesthetics of combining the countryside with urban culture.